Note: All users must provide a mobile number on first booking and also must bring a working mobile with them to the pool hire
At least one of the booking party must be over the age of 21
1. Each session starts and finishes on the hour and includes the changing time. A booking is not acceptable if a booking form has not been completed fully and responded to on email to confirm it
2. Any children not toilet trained must wear a swim nappy and a ‘Happy Nappy’. These can be purchased from many locations including Boots and Amazon. You will not be allowed to swim with your child if you do not have both types of nappies
3. No outdoor shoes are allowed to be worn in any part of the pool room
4. No single person (or single adult) swimming at any time is allowed at any time
5. It is not recommended that the hot tub is used by anybody under the age of 16 or with health problems, and therefore use is at your own risk. Please check with your doctor before use if you are unsure
6. No diving or jumping into the pool
7. No horseplay (pushing others into the pool or dive bombing)
8. Infants must wear the correct combination of swimming nappies at all times in the pool and pool room. This is to be a correctly fitted swim nappy and ‘Happy Nappy’.
9. No running around the edge of the pool or in the pool house
10. No hardballs in the pool house
11. No furniture maybe removed from the pool house
12. No one is to use the pool under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If threatening or abusive language is used either in any communications or in person, your slot will be cancelled immediately and no refund will be given. Any threatening or abusive language via electronic communications will result in the sender being blocked
13. All users should be in good health and it’s your responsibility to ensure that the pool, the pool chemicals and the pool environment will not affect any medical condition they suffer from by your doctor in a consultation if necessary. Should a doctor’s consultation be necessary then the owners must be notified in writing prior to use. A full breakdown of pool temperature, air temperature and chemicals used can be provided upon request
14. The pool water quality is tested everyday and recorded and can be seen on request
15. Please exercise caution if you have eaten or had a drink an hour before swimming
16. No food drink or breakables may be used in the pool or anywhere else including the changing rooms
17. Shoes must be removed prior to entering the pool house and must not be worn under any circumstances in the pool room
18. No smoking is allowed at The Croft either in the pool house, pool or in the premises.
19. All jewellery must be removed prior to entering the pool
20. To maintain the temperature of the pool and pool house all entrance doors must be kept closed immediately after entering the pool house.
21. Perfumes, body lotions must be removed prior to entering the pool
22. Anyone using The Croft’s facilities does so at their own risk
23. We would also ask that all guests do all they can to remove moisturises or tanning products before they use the pool/tub.
24. All adult guests must sign the sign in sheet
25. Please do not alter the temperature of the Hot Tub. Please only press the jets button
26. Please do not place the Hot Tub cover on the floor – if you are unsure how to remove it please ask or call my phone
27. Block bookings will always have priority over one-off bookings
28. For any bookings, cancellations within 48 hours of the booked time will be charged at the full amount. It is the guest’s responsibility to gain access to the pool when provided with the key code after booking and to follow all the rules of pool use. If customers do not attend their slot after being provided the information to enter the pool or do not follow the rules correctly, no refund will be given
29. At arrival, if the main cover is on the hirer must remove this by turning the wheel and ensuring it does not twist
30. The small cover should be removed and placed to one side
31. Unless otherwise notified we would ask that you replace the cover using the ropes to pull it back at the end of your session. This will ensure consistently high temperatures in the pool
32. If temporary additional rules are required, such as during the Covid pandemic, these will be considered to be in addition to these rules and must be followed, otherwise a booking may be cancelled, refused or withdrawn. If this is within 48 hours of your booking, a refund may not be provided.
33. Any damages must be paid for in full
34. By paying for a slot, the individual that pays (payee) enters into an agreement with Ian Wilson and Caroline Wilson (of 91 Yarmouth Road, Blofield, NR13 4LQ) that any damage during that slot (or discovered after that slot), howsoever caused, shall be paid for in full by the payee. The payee will receive written confirmation of the cost of repairs required for any damage and be required to pay for those repairs within 14 calendar days of receiving the written confirmation of the cost of repairs.
35. All rubbish should be taken with guests
36. If shoes are not removed or the pool room floor is soiled, there may be an additional charge for cleaning
37. A copy of our complaint’s procedure is available on request
38. The temperature will be set to a minimum of 30 degrees, although the thermostat will be set at 32 degrees (when the cover is off for long periods, it can dip slightly). If the pool is not at least 30 degrees, guests will be notified in advance of their hire and allowed to postpone their hire if required
39. By sending a booking in or enquiring via email, we will use any data provided for the process of processing and facilitating a booking. We will not send marketing communications by email, phone, text or messaging, for the purposes of promoting our services
40. Occasionally is may be necessary to close the pool for maintenance. Guests will be notified at least 48 hours in advance if it affects their hire and allowed to cancel their booking if required
The Croft, 91 Yarmouth Road, Blofield,